Tuesday 26 June 2012

Colour splash...



Make your pout "pop" this summer with a splash of colour...

This seasons lolly pop lipsticks brighten up your complexion and add a real summer finish to your look.

If you are anything like myself, my lipstick is my prized posession and would most definetly be my item to accompany me on a desert island until the end of time...

I love how different shades can transform your look from daytime into the evening. Check out the recommended handpicked shades below...


MAC Lipstick in "Impassioned"

This gorgeous tropical pink toned lipstick is perfect for the summer months ahead. Whether it's a "staycation" or "vacation" this year, this shade will compliment any skin tone and hair colour. This is gorgeous worn with minimal eyemake up or gently hued down with a neutral tone for a glamourous evening look set off by a smokey eye...




MAC Lipstick in "UP the Amp"

This particular colour is not the obvious choice for a lipstick. But don't be put off, with a glowing tan this bubblegum shade looks stunning with any hair colour. As seen originally on Lorraine Adamczuk at the Cheynes Head Office, I could not resist and neither should you!




MAC Lipstick in "Vegas Volt"

The summer classic Coral is back with an 80's twist. With added orange tones, this lipstick definetly gets you in the mood for the warmer months. Worn daily or for special occasions, this shade is always a staple winner for me and is compatible with many eye make-up looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment